Labels

combat (1) dungeon (1) Guide (1) info (1) information (1) quest (1) review (1) RS (1) Runescape (1) skill (1)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What is Ticket to Rune?

Ticket to Rune is a blog all about Runescape. In this blog, I will share my opinions, discoveries, and tips to help you in playing Runescape.
A little background: I am Trainguyrom. I have been playing Runescape for about 16 months. I have a members account (Trainguyrom) and a free-to-play account(Trainguyrom2) You may think I'm a noob, and know nothing about the game, but I have done a lot, and learned a lot.
I have reached a total level of over 1150, 78 combat, over 100 quest points, 2 million GP, and another 2 or 3 million in stuff. I play Runescape in most of my spare time, and love almost all the aspects of the game.

2 comments:

  1. A quick update. as of 8/14/2010 i am 1300 total Level, 85 Combat, have the weapon i was saving up for when this blog was created (abyssal whip ~4 million GP) and now have 5 or 6 million in stuff. i am back to 2 million and am saving up for a Saradomin Sword (8-11 million GP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another quick update: as of 11/17/2010 I am combat level 91, 1405 total level, i have 3 million gp in my bank, and still saving up for a Saradomin sword.

    Happy 'Scaping

    ReplyDelete